1. You’re still drinking the “stretching is good for me” Kool-Aid. Spit it out.
2. You continue to wear orthotics.
3. Your lifestyle is just too stressful.
4. You train too hard – too much anaerobic.
5. You’re wearing the wrong type of shoes.
6. You aren’t getting proper sleep.
7. You’re eating too much sugar.
8. You’re eating too many bad fats, creating a lot of inflammation.
9. You’re not getting enough protein to recover properly: Shoot for 1.5-2.0 grams per kg/bodyweight
10. You aren’t listening to your body.