VIVOBAREFOOT – Sock Doc’s favorite footwear. They’re as barefoot as you can be without actually being barefoot. No drop. No arch support. No extra cushioning. No motion control. Plenty of unaltered proprioception to help with your balance, body awareness, and overall health and fitness.
VIVOBAREFOOT makes shoes for on the road, off the road (trail), multi-terrain, and lifestyle (dress shoes, boots, etc.). Whether you’re in the office or in some dirt they’ve got a barefoot-style shoe to fit your need. Plus, they’re well aware that kids’ feet need only one thing to develop properly – a little bit of protection at certain times. So they’ve created a diverse line of kids shoes and boots to fit their needs. And additionally they’re also well aware that barefoot-style womens’ shoes need not be a pair of sandals or scrappy-type footwear. So they have a great line of dress shoes and boots for women so they look great in the office, out on the town, or at any business meeting.
I don’t get paid any money from Vivo for my VIVOBAREFOOT shoe reviews nor am I an affiliate; I just think they’ve got great shoes. (I do, however, get the shoes for free.) If you’re interested in injury prevention and optimum health and fitness as I am, then VIVOBAREFOOT will fit your lifestyle. Less shoe is always more!
Make sure you read “Healthy People = Barefoot People” to learn more about how your bare feet and your health are interrelated with each other as well as how to properly transition into a barefoot-type shoe. There’s a powerpoint presentation at the end worth watching too.
VIVOBAREFOOT Shoe Reviews
- VIVOBAREFOOT DRAKE review: A moccasin inspired mid-top shoe
- VIVOBAREFOOT AQUA II review: Super comfortable wear-all-the-time shoe!
- VIVOBAREFOOT PORTO review: Kick-Ass Minimalist Boot
- VIVOBAREFOOT MOTUS review: Super sweet all around urban shoe.
- VIVOBAREFOOT TRAIL FREAK review: Awesome trail shoes!
- VIVOBAREFOOT MATA review: Casual comfort shoe
- VIVOBAREFOOT GOBI review: Their desert boot and my favorite (well along with the Aqua II) shoe
- VIVOBAREFOOT EVO review and a bit about their Women’s MARY JANE